“A house is never small or empty, when filled with love.” ― Anthony Liccione
- Many times we have surplus food or item we don't wish to use and many times we don't wish to cook.
- Simply donate your surplus food or items to your neighbour and build a better relationship with them.
- Our partners like restaurants, bakery shops, supermarkets have last hour food surplus, which is fresh and good to eat.
- Take advantage of these last hours super discounted deals from our partners and save money.
Serve The Poor
- If you have food surplus which can feed more than 10 people, simply donate it to us and our volunteers will pick it up from your doorstep and will give it away to the poor & needy or simply some charitable organization.
-Feel Good about yourself and help us to make Hunger Free India.